High Protein Blueberry Pancakes
Calories: 134kcalPrint Recipe
- ¼ cup liquid egg whites around 4 eggs
- 1 scoop 25g of vanilla whey powder
- ½ banana mashed
- almond milk if needed
- ¼ cup 25g fresh or frozen blueberries
- ½ tsp. coconut oil
- Whisk together the egg whites and protein powder.
- Stir in the mashed banana and add the blueberries. If the pancake mixture seems too thick, add a splash of almond milk to thin it.
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan to low-medium. Pour in the pancake mixture and cook until little bubbles form (about 5 minutes).
- Make sure the pancake has set enough before you try flipping it, then flip over. Cook the pancake for another 2-3 minutes.
- You can also make 3 small pancakes instead of 1 large.
- Serve with your favourite toppings.
Serving: 1g | Sodium: 118mg | Calcium: 7mg | Vitamin C: 9mg | Vitamin A: 549IU | Sugar: 11g | Fiber: 3g | Potassium: 243mg | Calories: 134kcal | Saturated Fat: 2g | Fat: 3g | Protein: 7g | Carbohydrates: 21g | Iron: 1mg